Monday 15 October 2012

How I will change my learning style using the twelve brain rules


Of all the steps presented by John Medina, I believe the step I need to work on most is sleep. Sleep deprived nights for me inevitably lead to even worse days. Also, with a well rested body and mind, truly I believe that I can achieve greater academic success. Knowing these are the things I can achieve through something as simple as sleep, it would be crazy not to pursue longer sleep periods. To accomplish this, homework and other tasks must be completed at earlier times, in order to also obtain sleep at an earlier time. Not only would this increase in sleep increase productivity, it would also decrease stress. Like the article says, stress shrinks the brain, inevitably knocking down your life expectancy exponentially. Stress management will not only increase my life span, but decreasing stress will also make me somewhat less of a jerk. In all aspects of my life, stress will only cause good things. These are the things I plan on doing to improve my life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment